Comprehensive, Accurate and Rapid Surveys – The Foundation for Advice, Planning and Design
Our specialist Measured Surveying department is comprised of a highly qualified and experienced team of chartered surveying professionals.
The department provides a full suite of industry-standard Measured Survey deliverables including:
- Topographic, elevations, measured building plans and sections – required for the planning and design of proposed developments and used within planning submission drawings.
- NIA, GIA and GEA Area Reports – independent area calculation used for valuation and calculation of lettable areas of a building/portfolio, including new IMPS Standards.
- Post strip-out surveys – measurement of structural components of a building after strip-out to inform architectural and structural engineering design.
The department operates the latest measurement technology including a Leica P40 and P20 Laser Scanners. Its service has been set-up to achieve fast turnarounds both to start on site and to deliver the final product, including aiding in the demarcation of boundaries and help resolve boundary disputes for Boundary and Party Wall Measurement.
In addition, 3D laser scan surveys are specifically tailored for 3D modelling applications, including:
- Daylight/Sunlight and Rights to Light Survey – laser scan and 3D massing models created specifically for daylight/sunlight style assessments of emerging scheme proposals.
- BIM-ready Revit Models – creation of an intelligent Revit model to be used throughout the entire lifecycle of a building.
- Detailed Façade Models – for advanced design and engineering, typically when a construction project includes a retained listed façade.